Civil Engineering Licensure Examination
May 1- 2, 2016
La Consolacion College, Mendiola, Manila
- Slowly write your notes as you memorize
- Associate music while reviewing. The sad ones help more:
- Try to form a body of knowledge on what you have learned. What they taught us had one.
- When being drowsy, think of sad thoughts…then cry a lot.
- Remember the stakes at risks here:
- My code of honor
- My promises
- My love life
- My application to the UP – ICE Faculty
- Remember the key memories associated with every subject.
- ES 11 (Statics of Rigid Bodies) – UP Pool Club foundation days
- ES 12 (Dynamics of Rigid Bodies)- Remembering Ma’am Diola is enough
- ES 13 (Deformable Bodies 1)- The final exam
- CE 14 (Solid Mechanics) – Beethoven (When Professor Aquino asked what to be named on the moment in Mechanics of Structures, I said the moment should be named as Beethoven)
- CE 15 (Fluid Mechanics 1)- Silent Whisper (I always play this song in loud speakers every meeting). Mi Ultimo Adios (I recited this during the examination to recall the Energy Equation)
- CE 16 (Fluid Mechanics 2) – Sir Mac is enough.
- CE 21 (Engineering Statistics) – Christy Eunice Reyes (my crush during that time)
- CE 22 (Engineering Economy) – Sir Anjo is enough.
- CE 110 (Hydrology) – Prof. Dizon’s pronunciation of rainfall
- CE 111 (Hydraulic Engineering) – Sir Cruz’s lisp on ‘s’
- CE 112 (Water Resources Engineering) – Jezel Dyn Cruz
- CE 121 (Construction Materials) – Sir Diola
- CE 123 (Construction Engineering and Management 1) – Contracts
- CE 124 (Construction Engineering and Management 2) – KFC
- CE 131 (Elements of Environmental Engineering) – Ma’am Diola’s baroque English when there were international students enlisted in the class
- CE 132 (Sanitary Engineering I) – Remembering Ma’am Candelaria is enough
- CE 141 (Transportation Engineering I) – Traffic
- CE 142 (Transportation Engineering II) – Jackie Chan
- CE 155 (Structural Analysis) – That defective laptop adapter
- CE 156 (Design of Steel Members) – Sir Jaime
- CE 157 (Design of Reinforced Concrete Members) – Sir William
- CE 162 (Geotechnical Engineering I) – Standard Penetration Test, Shear Test
- CE 163 (Geotechnical Engineering II) – Chill
- CE 164 (Geotechnical Engineering III) – Geotechnical uh….Geotechnical uh…Geotechnical uh…Very very important. Steve, don’t sleep yet.
- CE 197 (Special Topics) – Bikeways, BRT, LRT…
- Do this for:
- Karla (for her treat in Starbucks)
- Play billiards 20 hours before the exam
- Don’t over-review
- Make sure that the calculator gives answers from the choices on the sample exams
- Just think that you were stuck between a rock and a hard place. Think of it as a losing battle where you can’t just go down without a HELL OF A FIGHT.
For Jezel to date me,
Joshua C. Agar